Prom Decorating Tips: Choose Decorations from a Variety of Fun Themes
April 23, 2013
Prom night can be magic with the right preparations and Theme Parties deliver that magic touch with style and fun. Windy City Novelties offers themed party supplies and decorations for prom night. Here are some ideas for decorating the prom venue with some unique party items:
- Hollywood Party Supplies bring the Silver Screen to the High School Prom. Movie Star Stand Up Props make for fun photo taking. In the age of smartphones and digital cameras, these props can encourage in-the-moment fun and creativity or be used for a formal touch of elegance. You certainly won’t miss the magic when you use the Harry Potter Standup, or look extra classy standing next to Frank Sinatra or Marilyn Monroe!
- Hollywood Decorations can set the stage for dramatic entrances and on-demand fun! Start with a Hollywood 15-foot Red Floor Runner so that prom and formal stars can get their paparazzi moment! The Hollywood Photo Door Décor is another great way for couples to enjoy their moment in the footlights.
- Black and Gold Star Lanterns add enchantment to the evening and the 40 foot Hollywood Stars Scene Setter is only $6.95 per roll when you circle the room with glitz and glamor.
- Nothing says exotic romance and faraway dreams like Luau Party Supplies. Giving your prom or formal a tropical scene is fun and easy with Luau Decorations. Bring a touch of the Pacific to the prom with the the Luau Party Decorating Kit and the Luau Dance Party Scene Setter. Surround your surroundings and change latitudes and attitudes with a room decorated by 40 Foot Bamboo Scene Setter decorations. And it’s off to the luau!
- There’s something about the 80s that seems to resonate the fun in everyone. 80s Party Supplies can bring you back in time even if you weren’t born yet! You can also hit the 60s Party Supplies, the 50s Party Supplies or go late 70s with Disco Party Supplies.
- Or perhaps you’d prefer to Go West with Western Party Supplies. Bandanas and Cowboy Hats can be fun with formalwear. You’ve got to try it!
- Pirate Theme Parties have gotten much more colorful since the Pirates of the Caribbean movie series with Johnny Depp. Just the same, it is best to beware until you know whether they’re abiding by the code or just using it as a guideline. The Beware Pirate Banner is the right touch to remind everyone that pirates are people of honor, even if they can’t be completely trusted. Seems rather appropriate for a prom theme, don’t you think?
Make your prom special and unique! It only comes along once a year and the memories last a lifetime. Pick a theme and make it picture-worthy with affordable, fun party supplies from WindyCityNovelties.com.