- Product Information
Blow bubbles at parties! You can easily personalize our plastic bottled bubbles with permanent markers. Our assorted neon party bubble jars are filled with .6 ounce of bubbles.They come packed in a display box of 1 dozen assorted colored bottles filled with bubble juice. Please order in increments of 1 dozen (1 display).
- Due to the abnormal size or weight of this item, freight charges may be higher than computed on the order. If freight charges increase, we will notify you before shipping. Thank you for your understanding. A brief Note about Bubbles: When Bubbles leave our shipping dock, they are filled to the top with bubble juice. During transit to you several things may happen. 1. They could leak due to rough handling. 2. They could freeze (during winter). 3. They could evaporate. We have found that this happens very rarely but on the occasion they do we recommend you refill the bottles with a soapy (detergent) water solution. It will work as well as our genuine bubble juice. Since this is a problem experienced by all wholesalers we will not be able to accept claims for credit or replacement of bubble bottles that are not totally full. Thank you for your understanding.
- Questions & Answers
- Perfect for little ones. They loved them Review by Homecoming Chai
We used the bubbles for a Navy Ship Homecoming.
(Posted on 7/12/12)
- Great product but..could be a bit better Review by Party Clown
I dress up as a clown for kids parties, and bubbles are always a great goody to give. I buy these all the time. The only thing is the wand breaks off the lid and you have to stick your fingers to retrieve them which causes the formula to spill, or parents to complain. Other than that I love the product
(Posted on 3/10/12)
- bubbles Review by Smurfette
Kids love bubbles!
(Posted on 7/27/11)
- Kids Cool Item Review by Reedy Reed
I purchased this item for my annual family picnic and this kids were very satisfied with the product. I hate I didn't order more because I ran out of the item. Will order again for this event.
(Posted on 1/17/11)
- We were extremely pleased Review by chickadee
Our church used these bubbles to have the children hand out as they walked along side of our float 'Come clean, God will Redeem'. They can't be tossed as they will burst, but they were prefect for the handouts.
(Posted on 1/16/11)
Write Your Own Review
Jazz up your New Year's party by adding a Roaring 20's theme to it. Use these decorating tips and ideas to help you arrange the best New Year's celebration yet!
Create a festive holiday look by simply adding a holiday hat. Choose from a wide variety of shapes and styles. This guide will help you pick out the perfect one for all of your holiday party needs!
No New Year's Eve Party is complete without a few accessories! Add a hat, beaded necklace and a noisemaker to your New Year's party attire for a fun night.