0

Last 0 of 0 products added to your cart.

You have no items in your shopping cart.

Shop Products

+
FREE SHIPPING WHEN YOU SPEND $69 OR MORE*. no code, no end date U.S. shipping only
FREE SHIPPING WHEN YOU SPEND $69 OR MORE*. no code, no end date U.S. shipping only.
FREE SHIPPING WHEN YOU SPEND $69 OR MORE*. no code, no end date U.S. shipping only.
PATRIOTIC FOLDING FANS

Click to Zoom

More Views

Item#: NOV141DZ

Patriotic Folding Fans

|
Please Sign up or Login to ask a question
Patriotic Folding Fans

Availability: In stock

UpDown

or Checkout using PayPal or Google

  • Quantity Price
  • Per dozen, 1 - 99 dozen.    $2.60
  • Per dozen, 100 + dozen.    $2.35
  • For Larger Quantities Please Call 1 800 442 9722
Product Information

Product Description


Goning to a Memorial Day picnic or to 4th of July fireworks, make sure to have our 9 3/4" Americana folding flags to keep you cool. American flag folding fans make a great addition to your patriotic decorations, too. Our patriotic folding flags come in an assortment of red and blue handles and are sold by the dozen. Please order in increments of 2 dozen.
Questions & Answers

Do You Have Questions About This Product?

Get answers from real customers and in-house experts.

No questions asked yet

Please Sign up or Login to ask a question
Please Sign up or Login to answer this question
Reviews

Customer Reviews

The Perfect Product at the Perfect Time. Review by Uncle Sam
Rating

On Thursday June 28th, I ordered 20 dozen of the Red, White, & Blue, hand fans. I had put off purchasing till the last minute, and was worried that they might not be delivered in time. I was assured they would. Little did I know JUST how GREAT this purchase would end up being. The VERY NEXT DAY, Friday June 29th, West Virginia, along with several other states was hit with powerful winds that de

(Posted on 7/18/12)

4th of July fans Review by Bert the clown
Rating

Passed these out at a 4to of July church picnic. Everyone loved them. The only problem I did not order enough.

(Posted on 7/13/12)

Hit at Parade Review by Fan
Rating

We bought 10 doz. of these to pass out at a Fourth of July Parade, wow temp. 100 + big hit. Thank you for making this affordable.

(Posted on 7/10/12)

I won't order these again Review by Leslie
Rating

The fans (although very colorful) broke upon opening them. You have to spread them when opening and 80% broke immediately. The other 20% broke when someone was fanning themselves.

All of the other products I ordered were fabulous and I have no complaints there. Just the fans were an issue.

(Posted on 7/11/11)

Several fans fell apart while opening. Review by Nana
Rating

These fans are a great idea, but do not hold up. Two of them broke apart (paper portion unraveled) upon opening them. They should have been refunded [...] Very disappointed. Wanted these for children during a parade for July 4th. Now we will not have anything in time.

(Posted on 6/11/11)

Write Your Own Review

Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register

Related Party Ideas

Ring in a New Sporting Season with Noisemakers!

Browse our fun collection of noisemakers to cheer on your team at sporting events, charity events, or imprint your company's logo on them for cool giveaway items.

A Guide to our Disney's Frozen Items for Frozen Parties

Join the "Frozen" craze and let this Disney movie be the theme of your child's next birthday party with the help of our official Disney Frozen products! We have everything you need in order to throw the perfect Frozen party. 

How to Throw a Winning Gameday Get-Together!

Football season is back! Invite friends over for your favorite match-up this NFL season with the help of these party planning ideas and tips. 

Live chat by BoldChat