5 Costumes to Light up the Night!
July 08, 2011
Costume parties tend to be at night. Why not have a costume this summer that is bright in the dark evening? Here are a list of costumes that look great at night.
1) Iron Man - This amazing superhero's chest emblem is very bright and will definitely be seen the dark. You will definitely make a strong impact on your friends when they see you dress as him.
2) Fairy - You don't need fairy dust to sparkle if you wear this light up fairy costume. The skirt is filled with lights to make you feel as pretty as a pixie.
3) Witch - Hocus pocus! The light up toddlers witch costume is a great choice to add a little razzle dazzle to normal Witch costume.
4) Glow Costume - 15 glowing sticks to add your clothing is just what you need to glow. Line your body with the multi-length sticks to create your own design on a dark colored outfit.
5) Grim Reaper - Send chills down your friends' bones with this Grim Reaper costume. The skeleton on the costume illuminates to give an eerie feel.
With fun costumes like these, you can be the shining star of your summer costume party.