- Product Information
24" Inflatable Tropical Fish. Packed in bulk of 1 dozen pieces in assorted colors. Please order in increments of 1 dozen.
- Due to the abnormal size or weight of this item, freight charges may be higher than computed on the order. If freight charges increase, we will notify you before shipping. Thank you for your understanding.
- Questions & Answers
- You think you were in an aguarium! Review by Jacquie the Dir
Our Vaction Bible School theme was called the Deep Sea Adventure. These colorful, playful fish were suspended from the ceiling to add an underwater feeling. Adults and children loved the effect.
(Posted on 8/17/12)
- Red fish, blue fish Review by Fun times
These fish were great! Used them to decorate for our local fair. They were a lot bigger than I thought. Very colorful and bright. Got lots of comments on them. Made our fair look great!
(Posted on 7/27/12)
- Product perfect for what I needed! Review by Patty
I was hosting a baby shower and the theme was 'Finding Nemo'. I used this product as the center pieces on each table. It was perfect and all the guests commented on how cute and different it was.
(Posted on 6/9/11)
- Super Cute! Review by Lynde
These were graduation prizes for our kiddos graduation from swim class!
(Posted on 7/12/10)
Write Your Own Review
An Under the Sea theme goes well with any type of occasion! Use these party tips to put together your very own Under the Sea bash!
Do something different for your weekly movie night by watching it in your backyard on a big screen, and inviting friends and family to join in on the fun! Follow these party ideas to assist you in putting together a successful summer movie night.