17 St. Patrick's Day Drink Recipes That Will Turn Anyone Irish
St. Patrick's Day Shots
- 2 ounce of Midori Melon Liqueur
- 1/2 ounce of Tullamore Dew Irish Whiskey
- 1/2 ounce of Bailey’s Irish Cream Liqueur
Combine the ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice and strain into a shot glass.
- 1 shot of Jameson Irish Whiskey
- 1 shot of Pickle Brine
Take a shot of the whiskey and follow it with the pickle brine.
St. Patrick’s Day Shooters
- 1 part Midori
- 1 part Irish Cream Liqueur
- 1 part Jagermeister
Pour each layer in order very slowly over the back of a spoon to prevent mixture into a stemmed flute.
Irish Flag Shot
- 1 part Crème de Menthe
- 1 part Baileys Irish Cream
- 1 part Grand Marnier
Pour each layer in order very slowly over the back of a spoon to prevent mixture into a tall shot glass.
- 1 ounce of Midori Melon Liqueur
- 1 ounce of DeKuyper Sour Apple Pucker Schnapps
- 1/2 ounce of sweet and sour mix
Mix the ingredients over ice, then strain into shot glasses.
Green Margarita Jell-O Shots
- 1 box of lime Jell-O (6 ounce box)
- 2 cups of boiling water
- 7/8 cup of cold water
- 3/4 cup of tequila
- 1/4 cup of Triple Sec
Mix the boiling water and Jell-O together. Stir until it is dissolved, then add the rest of the ingredients and continue to stir. Pour the mixture into small cups and let them cool in the refrigerator until the Jell-O sets (5+ hours).
St. Patrick's Day Cocktails
- 1-1/2 shot of Tequila
- 1 shot of Melon Liqueur
- 1/2 shot of Triple Sec
- 1 shot of Fresh Lime Juice
- Lime Wheel Garnish
Build this cocktail in a margarita glass or a tall glass over ice. Garnish with the lime and a salted rim.
- 2 shots of tequila
- 1 shot of Sour Apple Pucker
- 1/4 shot of Melon Liqueur
- 1 shot of fresh lime juice
- 2 lime wheel garnishes
Build this cocktail in a margarita or stemmed glass over ice. Float the lime on top.
- 1 teaspoon of Crème de Menthe
- 2 ounces of Gin
- 2 dashes of Bitters
Stir the ingredients with ice and strain into a martini glass.
Irish Jack Rose
- 1 ounce of Michael Collins Blended Irish Whiskey
- 1/2 ounce of Calvados
- 1/2 ounce of fresh lime juice
- 1/2 ounce of grenadine
- Lime slice
Add all of the ingredients to a cocktail shaker, fill with ice, shake and strain into a chilled martini glass. Garnish with a lime wedge.
- 1 1/2 ounces of Irish Cream Liqueur
- 1 1/2 ounces of Irish Whiskey
- 1 cup of hot brewed coffee
- 1 tablespoon of whipped cream
- 1 dash of ground nutmeg
In a coffee mug, combine the Irish cream and the Irish whiskey, topped off with coffee. Add whipped cream on top with a dash of ground nutmeg.
Bushmills Irish Buck
- 1 1/2 ounces of Bushmills Original Irish Whiskey
- 1/4 ounce of fresh lime juice
- 2 ounces of ginger ale
- Lime slice
Add whiskey and lime juice to a glass filled with ice. Top it off with ginger ale and a lime.
An Bodhran (The Drum)
- 1 1/4 ounces of Bushmills Irish Whiskey
- 1/2 ounce of Port
- 1 teaspoon of Maple Syrup
- 1 egg
- Mint bitters
Add the ingredients into a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake vigorously for 1 minute and stain into a chilled glass. Garnish it with 3 drops of bitters.
- 3/4 ounce of Crème de Menthe
- 3/4 ounce of White Crème de Cacao
- 2 cups of Vanilla Ice Cream
- 4 ice cubes
- Whipped Cream
- Mint Leaves
Mix all of the ingredients into a blender. Pour into glasses, then garnish with whipped cream and a mint leaf.
- 2 ounce of Basil Hayden’s Bourbon
- 1/2 ounce of DeKuyper Crème de Menthe
- 1/2 ounce of half and half
- Mint sprigs
Pour all of the ingredients into a tall glass with ice. Garnish with a sprig.
Celtic Sea Breeze
- 2 ounces of lime juice
- 1 ounce of simple syrup
- 2 1/2 ounces of Medea Vodka
- Splash of Club Soda
Add the lime juice, simple syrup, Medea Vodka and basil to a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Strain and pour into a tall glass filled with ice. Add a splash of club soda and two mint leaves.
- 1 shot of Grants Family Reserve Blended Whiskey
- 1 shot of De Kuyper Green Crème de Menthe
Fill half of a rocks glass with ice and pour in the Crème de Menthe followed by the whiskey. Stir slowly.
For tips, questions, help planning an event or for recipe and craft ideas, email our party experts at email@example.com for your personal party planner!